Top stabilizer bar

Cannot find top stabilizer rails at my local stores. Need to replace them. How many do I need for a 24’ round. Name on warentee card is Wilbur international I New York another booklet I have has Latham manufacturing on it.

Hello Kstevens - We’ll need to identify the exact Wilbar model in order to recommend the correct stabilizers. Could you post the following images?

  • Outside Pool Wall (Top to Bottom)
  • Top Rail
  • Top Cap
  • Stabilizer



It looks like your stabilizer would be part number 38506. A 24’ round pool would require 18.

Would you have them in aluminum?  I have salt system which I think caused them to rust in the first place.

Unfortunately, we do not have an aluminum option for that particular stabilizer.

1 Like