Pool identification and Replacement parts


I believe my pool is a Morada 24 x 12, can you confirm from the pictures. Also I need new top rails because they have all rusted, can you tell me what parts i would need or if there is a better solution. not sure if all the pics loaded

Thank you.

It does look like a Morada model. What is the total number of top rails on the pool?


there are 18 top rails.  They are metal is it possible to get a plastic substitute.  If not can you tell me what I would need to replace all with price.  Debating if we should replace the caps located between each rail, and a price for them to you.  Thank you.


Below are part numbers and links to the top rails and top caps. Steel and Resin top rails are interchangeable.

Steel Top Rails

Curved Side Top Rail (10 Required)  Part Number 27622 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352074731.htm

Straight Side Top Rail (8 Required) Part Number 27627 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352074732.htm

Resin Top Rails

Curved Side Top Rail (10 Required)  Part Number 21511 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073868.htm

Straight Side Top Rail (8 Required) Part Number 19610 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073833.htm

Top Cap

Part number 19612 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073834.htm

the curved side top rail resin says round pool is that okay for an oval.  Is there a way to preserve a steel cap rail without it rusting?

Yes, the curved side rail will work on round pools as well. You can paint the top rails with a Rust-Oleum product to preserve it. If there is any rust, sand it first before painting.


I ordered all of the top rails, were going to replace them today and now the rim rails are rusted so I have to order them

Morada 12 x 24 pool, thanks

Here is a link to the 12’x24’ parts. The stabilizers are key 1. https://www.inyopools.com/parts_morada_12_x_24_yardmore_oval_x_54_steel_top_rail_steel_upright_.aspx

my pool is a disaster and its only 8 years old, please lmk the replacement parts

Let me know if you have any questions on the stabilizers.

can you send me exactly what I need to order like I did with the top cap rails, I ordered 18 of them and I ordered the steel ones, thanks.

Curved Side Stabilizer (10 Required)  Part Number 38501 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073334.htm

Straight Side Stabilizer (4 Required) Part Number 38511 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073372.htm

Transition Side Stabilizer (4 Required) Part Number 38512 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073373.htm

8" Rims (6 Required) Part Number 38513 https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352073370.htm

There is also a resin upgrade kit. Part Number 38501-1224-RESKIT https://www.inyopools.com/Products/24701352084790.htm

the transition side stablilizer is out of stock for the season, is that an issue if I dont have those

It is not an issue if you can reuse your old ones, but you need something there.

they just told me I need these

are those the rims?  I do not know what a stabilizer is, they just told me I needed the piece in the pic above

Yes, we call the rims in your picture stabilizers. Stabilizers are the rims at the top of the pool wall.