Pool Cap Alternative

Hi -

I am trying to figure out if there is an alternative top cap that I can use?  I currently have a 21’ round and the cap part number is SD768-27100ABC. I want to possibly change to a cap the has screws on the sides and not directly in back. I was looking at parts 16301 or 22732/33? The reason I want to change is because my deck footer posts are in line with the pool posts and it is a tight fit to get the screws out to change the liner.  What are your thoughts? I can attach pictures if necessary.