old Pool light fixture

I have a problem, I have an old Purex pool light, I was going to put an LED light in this old fixture I even got a gasket from you people for this old light. But after three tries I have found out that the old Purex fixture has a direct short so now I need to find a light Fixture that will fit in the old PurexNicnes. I havent got a model # because there was nothing anywhere on it , But I bought a gasket from you people and it matched the diagram on your site of the old Purex. I know that there are hundreds of pool light fixtures out there but what are the ods of me buying the right one. I sure hope that you guys can led me in the right direction.

Thank you for contacting Inyo. You can replace your Purex light with a Pentair Amerlite pool light. Is your existing light 12v or 120v? How many feet of cord will you need with the light?

My light is 120 v and the cord needs to be 50 feet. Thanks for your help.

There are a couple different options as far as wattage. Listed below are all of the versions that would fit your niche.

300W 120V 50’ Cord - Model 78428100

400W 120V 50’ Cord - Model 78448100

500W 120V 50’ Cord - Model 78458100

Thanks for all of your work. One more question why are there different prices because of the bulb size. 300W…400W…500W…

Typically, the prices are different because of the bulb wattage. The outlier in that group is the 400w. We ordered more of the 400w this year and were able to secure better pricing.