Need a gokit for Motor Thru Bolt 2sp. 1.0/115v (bn37)

Help I need to replace my spa motor and I am ordering this motor:

Motor Thru Bolt 2sp. 1.0/115v (bn37).

What kit do I need?

Thank you for contacting Inyo. The BN37 motor is used on several pumps. We’ll need to know the make and model of the pump side.

Apologies.  A.O.Smitrh Century BN37 Seril BX&-17 Part 7-177782-03 Type CSM FR-R48Y Hz-60 HP-1.0 - .12 SF-1.0 V-115

Hopefuly you will be able to get it from all of that! 

Thank you

The specs you provided are from the motor. We need to know what the motor is connected to. Are there any part numbers on the plastic pump housing?

If not, can you post a couple pictures of the pump side/wet end?

I can’t upload the pic’s they are over your size limit and I do not know how to make them smaller, so I made an image in word and then saved them as a png. hopefully you can see.

I couldn’t determine the model based on the pictures. Are there any numbers on the pump body? If not, you may need to open the pump up and get a number from the impeller.

this is what is in the pump body:  Apologies.  A.O.Smitrh Century BN37 Seril BX&-17 Part 7-177782-03 Type CSM FR-R48Y Hz-60 HP-1.0 - .12 SF-1.0 V-115

As you can tell I am a novice.  I do not know what is the pump and what is the motor.  The picture that you provided at the begininng of this thread do not look like my setup at all.

The picture I provided may not look like your pump but it explains what we call a motor side and what we call the pump side. The motor side is the metal part. The pump side is the plastic part. We need numbers from the plastic part. If there are no external numbers, you’ll need to open up the pump end and get a number from the impeller.

If that can’t be done, we recommend contacting a service company who can come out and look at the pump.