Looking for bearing part numbers thanks

Hi my booster pump and motor are making loud whining noises and I am looking for part numbers for bearings to fix them. The booster pump motor says century ao smith serial 35710ch and the pump motor is a century centurion model bz08-18. Thanks for the help in advance.

I’m sorry to say that those numbers don’t come up on our system. Please attach some images of the motor labels or check our article on How to Read an AO Smith Pool Motor Label so we are sure to get the correct motor model number to recommend the perfect bearings.

When you replace the bearings you may also want to replace the pool pump gaskets to be sure the installation is leak-free and to keep the new bearings dry.

Hi thanks for the reply here are pictures of the labels. I read the link you sent and I can not find the numbers mentioned on my stickers. I have to submit it as two different messages.

The pictures are perfect - thank you! We use the middle 6 digits in the motor “part” number on the labels to find the parts for them.

The booster pump motor (the black motor) will use two of the 6203 bearings.

The other motor (the almond-colored one) will use a 6304 bearing at the drive end (where the shaft goes on to the impeller) and a 6203 bearing on the opposite end.

Thank you for your help