Inner stabilizer replacement


I am looking to replace my steel inner stabilzers part 15355 52 1/4" and top plates part 11595 4.5" with resin. What would be the replacement part for both top plate and inner stabilizers? Thanks

The stabilizer upgrade is part number 38506-24-RESKIT. It is currently out of stock, but you can be notified when it’s available if you go to the product page and click on “Notify Me When In Stock”.

Unfortunately, we do not have a resin top plate option for part number 11595.