Hayward T-15 Cell Chlorine Production

I just purchased a Hayward T-15 Cell for my pool. I am currently using a Hayward Goldline AquaRite salt generator. When my Goldline is calibrated by me, I get a good “amp” reading indicating chlorine production. If I push the slide button up to Super Chlorinate, I get the same “amp” indication of chlorine production. But it seems that when the “Desired Output %” reaches the total production time number, the “amp” reading goes to 0.00 and does not change for the entire day. I need to re-calibrate the Goldline to start producing chlorine. Any suggestions?

My current Goldline readings are:
Salt Level 3400
Water Temp. 79
Cell Voltage 27.6
Cell Amp 6.63
Desired Output % 60
Instant Salt 3100
Program Code AL-0
Revision r 1.59
Cell t-15

Hi Rich and thank you for your post!

As you know, the salt system runs a 3-hour cycle, so, at 60%, it will be on for about 2 hours and off for about 1 hour and then the cycle starts all over again. If yours is not restarting then there is an issue (watch the time carefully when you check it to be sure you aren’t just checking it when it is scheduled to be off).

I have a few questions for you: Do you have this hooked up to an automation system? Are any of the trouble lights lit (no flow, low salt) on the controller? And is the unit only powered up when the pump is on or is it powered up all of the time?

I knew the T Cell cycled but I was not clear on how long until your response. Thank you for that important piece of information. My automation only controls spa valves, solar valve, and lights. I am not showing any warning lights. But my problem is solved. I recalibrated my AquaRite again and now chlorine level is perfect. Thank you again.

That is great to hear. Thank you for the update!