Hayward filter body replacement

Hi,

I have a Hayward C5520 cartridge filter (sold to me by Shasta Pools in AZ, if that matters).  There’s a crack in the filter body so I’d like to replace it.  Questions:

1. Based on a Q&A answer on your website for the DEX2420AT part, the replacement part I need is the DEX2420ATC.  Is that correct?

2. In addition to the filter body, I assume that I’ll need to purchase two of the o-rings (part #SX220Z2) and two of the bulkhead fittings (part #DEX2420F).  Are my existing slip connectors and locknuts compatible with the new bulkhead fittings, or do I also need to purchase the plumbing kit (part #DE2400PAK2CS)?

Thanks for your assistance with this.

Hello Tim - 1) The DEX2420ATC is the correct filter body for the Hayward SwimClear C5520. 2) Part numbers SX220Z2 and DEX2420F are compatible with your current slip connectors.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply.  I assume that I can reuse some of the parts attached to my current filter body on the new filter body, but I need to know for sure.  For the part numbers listed below, please tell me which ones I need to purchase (including quantity) in addition to the new filter body:

CX5000Z3
CX3000F1B
CX3020FB
CX3000C
DEX2420F
DE2400PAK2CS

Thanks again.

Hello Tim - All of those parts numbers will work with the new filter body. The only thing that changed was the top of the body to work with the new clamp.