I curently have a DE filter system with a Hayward SP-740DE Filter Control Valve that is leaking. The first question is there a rebuild kitt for this valve? If there is not a rebuild option I probably will replace the DE filter with a cartridge filter system. The pool size is 13,500 gallons and the pump system is a Hayward SP3400VSP with 2 inch piping with 80 GPM.

Hello Rainbowgolf - We have all of the replacement parts for the Hayward SP-740DE valve on our schematic page.

If you end up replacing the filter, we recommend the Hayward Star Clear Plus model C12002. That is a 120 square foot cartridge filter.