Can't find My Model Hayward Powerflo Motor

My Hayward Power Flo Model S48K2A died today.  I can’t locate any here or eslewhere with that model number.  IS replacing the motor myself relatively easy, like unscrewing bolts and screwing them back in, or requires Inyo Guides?

Hi Aquaman,

Could you supply me the HP, Volts, FR and Amps off of your motor label? This would help us determine which motor or pump you need, many times with above ground pool pumps the price for the complete pump is not much more money than replacing the motor.

Also, if you could post a few photos of your pump… a wide shot of the complete pump and filter and a close up of the pump and motor label. This would be most helpful. You can post images to this thread by clicking on the mountain icon in the text editor (see screenshot below) or just reply to the email with your photos.

Thank You

Patrick

www.inyopools.com

Thanks Patrick, BUT … the mothaf*** camera made the photo 2.08 MB, .09 more than the site can handle, and I can’t remember or figure out how to reduce the bytes.  Used to have some such program, which is like remembering old cars I owned.

First, the REAL Model is SK482A2.  Left out the second 2 before.  Thermally Protected SKCCT36AEN-175

115C 11Amp 60H ph1 code k  3/4HP rpm 3450  fr48 cf 1.0

Cue Me in on shrinking the photo

Got the photo reduced and sent!  No way to add note to it except another note

Hi Aquaman,

The Hayward Power-Flo 3/4 HP Pump is no longer being manufactured but you do have several options. You could go with this larger Hayward Power Flo LX 1 HP Pump. If your discharge port is coming out of the top of the pump at the 12 o’clock position then you could go with the PureLine Pure Pro XL 3/4 HP Pump. Finally if you just wanted to replace your motor then you could go with this 3/4 HP Power-Flo Replacement Motor if you replaced the motor then you will also need to replace your shaft seal, however we would need to see a wider shot of your pump to determine which shaft seal you need, normally the shaft seal is around $20.

We do have a Video on How to Replace a Pool Pump Motor which you may find helpful.

Thank You

Patrick