Bottom and Top Pool Rails/Stabilizers

So I recently bought an AGP and the Bottom rails and top rails were rusted completely through there were a couple I could get measurements from, but im having a hard time finding the specific shape it resembles the upper case letter “G”. I was wondering if it were possible to get rails of the same measurements but a slightly different shape, I’ve found some that slightly resemble the shape but are a little different, will this make a huge difference?

Also I believe the pool to be an Atlantic J8000

We’d be glad to assist you. What is the size of the pool?

Could you send us the following images?

  • Outside Pool Wall (top to bottom)
  • Top Cap
  • Top Rail
  • Top Plate
  • Bottom Plate

If you have trouble posting the images to the forum, reply to the email notification with pictures. You can also email pictures to