Aqua Rite - No Flow - Tried everything.

I am stuck.  The Aqua Rite system for my above ground is throwing a NO FLOW solid red light.  I confirmed the flow direction, I made sure I had an adequate section of straight pipe, I checked the line, and ensured the flow meter was plugged into the Aqua Rite.  Still solid red.  Backwashed and made sure I was getting flow at the return jet.  All Good.

I then tested the salt cell. It was good. Finally broke down and bought a new flow meter.  This I carefuly installed per the instructions.  The NO FLOW light flashed for a few minutes before going back to solid.  I am stuck how to get my system working.

Thanks

Hello Mike - I believe we spoke through the chat feature yesterday. I advised you that it may be the main circuit board that needs to be replaced. You were going to contact Hayward tech support to confirm that the board could be the issue.Keep us posted on how things turn out.

Spoke to Hayward. They troubleshot the system with me and it while it is an Aqua Rite Box it was an Aqua Trol board.  This doens’t provide enough current. Saving my pennies to buy the correct board for my system.  Thanks for the advice.

Mike thanks for the update!

Patrick