alert for pump pressure

My pool is at the bottom of the hill on my property. I am looking to install a pressure swtich. all the ones i find are a switch that shuts off the pump when a certain psi is reached. i am looking for one the turns on electictiy at 60psi so i can connect it to a light on my deck. so that it can alert me when the filter needs to be back flushed instead of going down and checking the gauge.does any one know of a switch like that