20 Year old solid frame above ground pool part - it's a riddle

Hello,

We have a 20 year old above ground pool at my mother’s house. This year, we replaced the liner and somehow some of the frame “caps” were lost or tossed out.

I have been looking for suitable replacements for about a month now and cannot find anything. I have been told that these are not for support and are strictly “aesthetic”.

As mom really loves her pool, I am looking to replace them, if anything in current stock will work (I’d even replace them all if we can find something which is a reasonable fit.

I am in North Carolina and have been watching the weather. Hopefully, you all are alright. Even if it takes awhile to come up with a “solution”, I’d really appreciate any help you might be able to offer.

Sincerely,

David M

We don’t know the pool make and model anymore, however, it is a 15 foot round and 48 inches tall. I think it is a Haywood?

Hello David - Are there any part numbers on the underside of the cap or on the metal top plate? Coud you post a picture of the outside pool wall (top to bottom)?

No, no numbers to speak of.  I can send you the top and bottom section if it would help.

Sincerely,

David M

Send us a picture of the top & bottom section as well as a picture of the top plate.

Here are the updated pictures:

It looks like you have a Trevi pool. Unfortunately, we do not carry parts for those pools. We recommend contacting Trevi directly.

Another site that has access to Trevi parts is www.loceypool.com.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your help.  You all are a wealth of information and truly incredible.  With you help, we identified parts for a 20 year old pool.  It is a Trevi and they did have replacement parts which will work oit fine.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

David M

You’re welcome, David. We’re glad you were able to find your parts!

David, I too have an old Trevi pool 15x30 and The parts look identical to the pics you posted.  I wondered where you found the replacement parts…I have some broken top caps that I need to replace.  Thanks

Tkowen,

I looked for my information but must have deleted it … however, I contacted support at this website: http://www.trevi.com (1-800 44-TREVI (87384)

Note that the site is in French but therer is a button on the top menu where you can select English. They are in Canada.  They looked up the part number and put me in touch with a local re-seller/distributer and they shipped them to me.  Shipping is a bit expensive, however, the parts are spot on and worked great.   In fact, we just put the new parts on last week.  Worked like a charm.

My apologies for not having the reseller’s info anymore, but they will have them at the trevi support.

David M

1 Like